Support AVAILABLE! Automate your processes with Robotics
If you’re looking to explore how robotics can help you be more productive or provide a competitive edge please let me know.
Fully funded support you can access through the AMTECAA (Advanced Manufacturing Technologies to Create, Activate & Automate) programme at the University of Birmingham.
More details available: Official page
- Session Chair: Robotic disassembly, 3rd International Workshop on Autonomous Remanufacturing, Albacete, Spain, 2019
- Session Chair: Guidance, Navigation and Control, 15th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, Porto, Portugal, 2018
- Lead organiser, 2017 International Workshop on Autonomous Remanufacturing (IWAR), 2017
- Member of organising committee, 2018 IWAR, 2019 IWAR, IWAR2020
- Composite Science and Technology (Outstanding reviewer 2017)
- Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing
- Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing
- Computer & Industrial Engineering
- Journal of Manfuacturing Systems
- Cogent Engineering
- Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science